Inland Empire .com
Wine country Temecula has more things to do than you might imagine!
Best of Temecula
- Pechanga Resort & Casino – California’s largest resort and casino is right here in Temecula! Acres and acres of slots, card tables, restaurants, golf, live entertainment, a night club (Silk), RV park and more.
- Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival – The famous Temecula festival in May/June each year
- Killarney’s – The original location of this authentic Irish pub. Check out their enormous St. Patrick’s Day festivities!
- Black Market – Founded in 2008, this is Temecula’s original brewery with high caliber brews on tap. 41740 Enterprise Circle N, #109, Temecula, CA 92590
- Ironfire – Founded by two employees of Ballast Point in San Diego – 42095 Zevo Dr, Temecula, CA 92590
Wiens Brewing Co. – Founded by the Wiens family of Wiens Family Cellars wine fame -27941 Diaz. Rd. Suite A Temecula, CA 92590
Aftershock Brewery – 28822 Old Town Front St #209, Temecula, CA 92590
- Refuge Brewery – 43040 Rancho Way, Suite 200, Temecula, CA 92590
- E.A.T (Extraordinary Artisan Table)- We are champions of the Local Artisan Food Movement – and believe by buying local and supporting our neighbors, we not only stimulate our regions economy, but we create conviviality, loyalty & community.
- Polumbo’s Italian Ristorante- Located in Old Town. Great Italian in an intimate setting!
- Public House Gastropub- Located in Old Town. Fitting with its title, Public House is an historic home converted into a restaurant, combining eclectic touches from old and new design. Later this year, the Public House will offer garden seating with an outdoor woodfire grill.
- Rosas Cantina- Located in Old Town. Great Mexican food at resonable prices.
- Sorrels Restaurant & Bistro- With an always changing menu, we present combinations of traditional, modern and
creative styles of cooking from all across Europe. A large selection of wine, beer, and spirits!
- Sweet Lumpys BBQ- Located in Old Town. Amazing bbq in a relaxed, family-friendly, atmosphere.
- Lake Skinner- Lake Skinner has 1400 surface acres of water and offers visitors expansive natural vistas and invigorating recreational opportunities, including camping, picnicking, hiking, horseback riding, sailing, and fishing.
- Santa Rosa Plateau-The Reserve consists of 9000 acres. You can hike to Adobes, the vernal pools (which include 2 species of fairy shrimp), and look for 200 species of native birds and 49 endangered, threatened or rare animal and plant species. Activities such as horseback riding and mountain biking available in certain areas.
Unique Shopping (Gift Ideas)
- Front Street Jerky- We have a selection of exotic meets such as Kangaroo, Alligator, Buffalo and Wild Boar. For those with more traditional taste buds we also offer Black Pepper Turkey and Teriyaki Turkey. Our beef comes in several flavors; Natural, Black Pepper, Teriyaki, Sweet and Spicy and Hot. We offer top round beef and Beef brisket, stop in for a taste.
- Old Town Rootbeer Company- Walls of root beer. Most you probably never knew existed. First time? Try the Old Town Root Beer Company brand!
- Temecula Valley Cheese Company- A huge selection of specialty cheeses, meats, and gourmet food ideas. You can also get some sandwiches and go tour the wineries.
- The Spice Merchants- Over 350 fresh, high quality spices, herbs, and blends. Unique spice racks, grinders, mortar, and pestles.
- The Wool Lady- Handmade wool items. Plus knitting products and classes!
- things to do in temecula
- things to do temecula
- free and fun things to do in temecula today
- Free things to do in Temecula California
- free things to do in temecula