Inland Empire .com
The City of San Bernardino is packed with fun things to do today, tonight, this weekend. If you’re looking for free, cheap, fun with friends, kids or adults day or night, you have plenty of options. San Bernardino is the most populated city in America’s largest county and the second most populated in the Inland Empire. Check out our guide for fun in San Bernardino!
- Inland Empire 66ers of San Bernardino – This Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim affiliate packs the San Manuel Stadium for summers of fun in downtown San Bernardino!
- Route 66 Rendezvous – Sponsored by Stater Bros., this annual festival celebrating San Bernardino’s rich history of Route 66 and automobiles packs the streets with classic cars from around Southern California along with live entertainment, vendors, food, drinks and much more!
- Miyagi’s Sushi – Voted Best Sushi by Inland Empire Dot Com!
- Castaways – With beautiful views, this is perhaps one of the nicest restaurant in the Inland Empire.
- In-n-Out – Two locations
- BBQ’s at Perris Hill Park
- Delhi Palace Cuisine of India
- Myung Ga Tofu and Korean BBQ
- Manhattan Grill at the San Bernardino Hilton
Nightlife, Bars and Nightclubs:
- Brandin’ Iron – Perhaps the I.E. most famous country bar
- Stinger’s Night Club – One of the Inland Empire’s most popular rock ‘n’ roll nightclubs
- Regal Cinemas in Downtown San Bernardino
- National Orange Show (NOS) Fairgrounds – An enormous events center featuring some of the region’s largest concerts, electronic music events and much more!
Music Festivals & Concerts
- Guerilla Union hip rock and rock festivals at the NOS Fairgrounds & San Manuel Amphitheater
- Insomniac – Electronic Music Festivals at the NOS Fairgrounds & San Manuel Amphitheater
- San Manuel Amphitheater – Devore (north San Bernardino) – Hosts some of the largest concert festivals in the region, including:
- California Theater for the Performing Art – Downtown San Bernardino’s grand theater with
Sports / Entertainment
- Inland Empire 66ers Minor League Baseball
- Shooting range
- San Bernardino Raceway Indoor Karting
- Watch SBVC Football, Basketball, or Softball
- Chaparral Motorsports – One of Southern California’s most popular stores for off-road racing
- Enjoy the mountains
- Hike the Preserves
- Hiking up by Cal State San Bernardino
- Costco – Hospitality Lane
- Farmers Fair and Market Night – Tuesday nights from May to October at Perris Hill Park
- Cruise Route 66
- Downtown San Bernardino