Redlands has things to do in this bastion of cultural and high end options in the Eastern metro Inland Empire area! We’ve got plenty of ideas for things to do in Redlands, California!
- Shopping on State Street in Downtown Redlands
- Market Night in Downtown Redlands – Thursdays from 6-9 p.m. (closed holidays) (official city information here)
- Farmer’s Market – Saturdays mornings from 8 -11 .m.
- Frugal Frigate– A cool childrens bookstore. Check website for Author signings and other events
- Guide to shopping in Redlands via About Redlands
- ReStore in Redlands – Home building supplies. Support Habitat For Humanity
- Redlands Galleria Antique Mall
- Redlands Antique Auction
Festivals / Entertainment
- Annual Redlands Classic – Bike race through downtown Redlands
- Great Y Circus– YMCA circus in May of each year
- 4th of July Fireworks at the University of Redlands
- Redlands Bowl – Famous summer concert series
- Redlands Daily Events & Daily Events for Mobile Users
- San Bernardino County Museum – Small, but fun. Offers live animal interactions during certain hours.
- Bike Ride up Sunset Drive
- Trail Maps of Redlands
- Redlands Walking Tour
- Running in Prospect Park
- Stay Fit While Visiting Redlands
- Fine Dining
- Casual Dining
- A la minute liquid nitrogen infused ice cream
- Brewcakes Alcohol Infused cupcakes & Cakes
- Dough’Lectibles Bakery
- Michelle’s Bakery
- Sucree Pastries – French
- Cakewalk – If you’d like to try baking at home, get all your supplies here!
- Hangar 24 Tasting Room
- Royal Falconer Pub Redlands – British pub in downtown Redlands.
- The Vault – Martini Bar and Grill
- Boiler Room
- Pink Flamingo
- Redlands Underground
- Upper Deck Sports Lounge at Splash Kingdom
- Thai House Martini BarBars / Pubs
- Bellissima Aveda Skin & Body Therapy –Aveda concept spa. Skin and body treatments, including man-scaping and “uni-brow division”. Complete waxing services and even lash and brow tint.
- International Day Spa – Carries Redlands Orange Blossom Products
- Bella Visage
- Essential Day Spa
- Pure Gold Medical Spa
- Restore the REAL You
- Splash Kingdom Water Park (formerly Pharaohs Lost Kingdom) in Redlands – Full water park with some of the world’s largest slides and new wave pool!
New Resident Resources
- Pets: Furry Face…A Very Cool Dog & Cat Store. Resource for Animal related information
- Visitor & Residents Resources