Rancho Cucamonga has plenty of fun things to do on a weekend, tonight, today, for free, for fun, with kids or just out cool things with friends! Here are some of our best picks!
- Victoria Gardens – The Inland Empire’s nicest mall, featuring an outdoor, main street setting. They have a carousel in the food court, and a small kids train that travels around the main part of the mall.
- Ontario Mills in nearby Ontario
- Bass Pro Shop – Your enormous first stop for the great outdoors. 8,000 gallon fresh water aquarium, 11,000 salt water aquarium.
- Total Wine – The Inland Empire’s largest beer, wine and spirits store
- Farmer’s Market at Terra Vista Town Center
- Hobby Lobby – Arts, crafts and more
- Tai Pan Trading – Home decor
- Toby Kieth’s I Love This Bar & Grill – Victoria Gardens
- TGI Friday’s – Victoria Gardens
- Yard House – Victoria Gardens
Wine & Wineries
- Joseph Filippi Winery
- The Wine Tailor – Wine store
- Total Wine – The Inland Empire’s largest wine retailer
- Improv – Nearby in Ontario
- Slater’s 50/50 – The popular bacon-and-beer lovers paradise
- Vince’s Spaghetti Restaurant – Ontario
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos – 11561 Foothill Blvd #101, Rancho Cucamonga
- Lucille’s BBQ – Southern BBQ and atmosphere at the Victoria Gardens
- Buffalo Wild Wing’s – 8188 Day Creek Blvd. #140 Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Lazy Dog Cafe
- Souplantation – 8966 Foothill Blvd Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlor
- Kabuki – Japanese and Sushi restaurant
- Taco Hut – Always popular on taco Tuesdays
- Panera – Two locations
- The Hat – Famous for pastrami sandwiches
- Famous Daves– Mouthwatering BBQ!
- Kula Revolving Sushi– Grab the sushi you want off their conveyor belt!
- Gyu-Kaku– BBQ at your table!
- Rancho Cucamonga Quakes– Los Angeles Dodgers minor league baseball affiliate
- Ontario Reign at the nearby Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Empire Lakes Golf Course
- Cruising Route 66
Hiking / Outdoors / Fitness
- Pacific Electric Inland Empire trail – for hikers and bikers
- Etiwanda Falls – Waterfall hike
- Sapphire Falls – Waterfall hike
- Central Park
- 24 Hour Fitness
For the Kids:
Lewis Family Playhouse– Located in the middle of Victoria Gardens, this theatre offers plays and musicals that can appeal to all ages. Past performances include Pinkalicious, Seussical the Musical, and Neil Simons “Rumours”.