Inland Empire .com
Rancho Cucamonga has plenty of fun things to do on a weekend, tonight, today, for free, for fun, with kids or just out cool things with friends! Here are some of our best picks!
- Victoria Gardens – The Inland Empire’s nicest mall, featuring an outdoor, main street setting. They have a carousel in the food court, and a small kids train that travels around the main part of the mall.
- Ontario Mills in nearby Ontario
- Bass Pro Shop – Your enormous first stop for the great outdoors. 8,000 gallon fresh water aquarium, 11,000 salt water aquarium.
- Total Wine – The Inland Empire’s largest beer, wine and spirits store
- Farmer’s Market at Terra Vista Town Center
- Hobby Lobby – Arts, crafts and more
- Tai Pan Trading – Home decor
- Toby Kieth’s I Love This Bar & Grill – Victoria Gardens
- TGI Friday’s – Victoria Gardens
- Yard House – Victoria Gardens
Wine & Wineries
- Joseph Filippi Winery
- The Wine Tailor – Wine store
- Total Wine – The Inland Empire’s largest wine retailer
- Improv – Nearby in Ontario
- Slater’s 50/50 – The popular bacon-and-beer lovers paradise
- Vince’s Spaghetti Restaurant – Ontario
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos – 11561 Foothill Blvd #101, Rancho Cucamonga
- Lucille’s BBQ – Southern BBQ and atmosphere at the Victoria Gardens
- Buffalo Wild Wing’s – 8188 Day Creek Blvd. #140 Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Lazy Dog Cafe
- Souplantation – 8966 Foothill Blvd Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlor
- Kabuki – Japanese and Sushi restaurant
- Taco Hut – Always popular on taco Tuesdays
- Panera – Two locations
- The Hat – Famous for pastrami sandwiches
- Famous Daves- Mouthwatering BBQ!
- Kula Revolving Sushi- Grab the sushi you want off their conveyor belt!
- Gyu-Kaku- BBQ at your table!
- Rancho Cucamonga Quakes- Los Angeles Dodgers minor league baseball affiliate
- Ontario Reign at the nearby Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Empire Lakes Golf Course
- Cruising Route 66
Hiking / Outdoors / Fitness
- Pacific Electric Inland Empire trail – for hikers and bikers
- Etiwanda Falls – Waterfall hike
- Sapphire Falls – Waterfall hike
- Central Park
- 24 Hour Fitness
For the Kids:
Lewis Family Playhouse- Located in the middle of Victoria Gardens, this theatre offers plays and musicals that can appeal to all ages. Past performances include Pinkalicious, Seussical the Musical, and Neil Simons “Rumours”.
- Things To Do in Chino Hills
- Things To Do in Pomona
- Things To Do in Ontario
- Things To Do in San Bernardino
- things to do in rancho cucamonga
- things to do in rancho cucamonga ca
- what to do in rancho cucamonga
- things to do in ontario ca
- fun things to do in rancho cucamonga