Inland Empire .com
Pomona has things to do all year round for inland residents of all ages! While Pomona may be Los Angeles County, it’s also home to many entertainment options for people in the Inland Empire!
Concerts & Events
- Fox Theatre Pomona – One of the region’s premier concert venues
- The Glass House Pomona- A premier black box venue with impressive acts
- Fairplex in Pomona
- April – Coachella Pomona Lineup – Look out for artists from Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival performing at the Glass House and Fox Theatre- unusually small venues for these major artists. Check Goldenvoice.com.
- Late August to September – Los Angeles County Fair
- March – St. Patrick’s Day – Los Angeles County Irish Fair & Music Festival at Fairplex in Pomona – Numerous stages and thousands of performers. Something for the whole family to enjoy.
- Pomona Night Out – Last Saturdays in Downtown Pomona – craft vendors, live music, art galleries and the Certified Farmers Market
- Sky Fox Lounge @ Fox Theater – Pomona- Club features a full bar, music, dancing, an outdoor balcony, gogo dancers, and much more.
- Vive – Tequila Lounge and Nightclub – Pomona- plush Tequila lounge showcases over 100 different tequilas, gourmet cocktails, and Vive’s signature margaritas, complete with a flair show every 90 minutes by Vive’s own drink mixologist
Gay / Lesbian Bars
- The Hook-Up – Juke box, full bar, video games, pool table
- Alibi East – Popular destination in the Western Inland Empire
- 340 Restaurant and Nightclub – Popular upscale destination
- things to do in pomona
- things to do in Pomona ca
- things to do in pomona california
- fun things to do in pomona ca
- what to do in pomona