Looking for things to do in Ontario? There are more fun, free adventures in Ontario for adults, kids and everyone in between than you might imagine!
1) Amys Farm- An actual working community farm that you can explore on your own, or take a tour. Pet a goat or even milk a cow. Don’t forget to stop at their garden store before you leave!
2) Citizens Business Bank Arena- There’s always something going on at the Ontario Citizens Business Bank Arena. Ontario Reign Hockey Games, Disney on Ice, Boxing, Concerts, and even the Globetrotters made an appearance! It’s a nice, clean, spacious facility with plenty of food options and several bars.
3) Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park- two lakes for fishing, a swim complex with water slides, splash pads, peddle boats, picnic tables and group picnic shelters for large parties.
5) Graber Olive House- Home of world famous Graber Olives grown and produced by the Graber family since 1894. Tours are available throughout the year and in the Fall visitors may view the many activities which center around the long and careful tradition of grading, curing and canning Graber Olives.
6) K1 Speed (Indoor Go-karting)-State-of-the-art venue featuring two professionally designed go-kart tracks, high-performance electric karts, a spacious lobby complete with snack bar, and extensive collection of memorabilia. All jr. racers must be at least 48″.
7) Ontario Improv- Located outside Ontario Mills Mall. See comics Christopher Titus, Ralphie May, Aries Spears, and even Eddie Griffin. Popular comedy club that produces headliners!
8) Ontario Mills Mall- Huge outlet and retail mall! You can even find a Dave and Busters & Rainforest Café in this mall!
9) Ontario Reign Hockey- Minor League Hockey. The games are a lot of fun. Good hockey combined with a loads of entertainment including contests and giveaways! It’s a fun environment, great for kids!
10) San Antonio Winery- Wine tasting, and a really cool wine store! Don’t forget to check out their events page.
11) Scandia Family Fun Center- Mini amusement park with rides, mini golf, kart racing, arcade, and batting cages.
- Things to do pomona ontario
- free things to do in the inland empire 2014 for adults
- fun adult activities in inland empire
- things to do in ontario
- things to do in the inland empire 2014