Looking for things to do in Ontario? There are more fun, free adventures in Ontario for adults, kids and everyone in between than you might imagine!
1) Amys Farm– An actual working community farm that you can explore on your own, or take a tour. Pet a goat or even milk a cow. Don’t forget to stop at their garden store before you leave!
2) Citizens Business Bank Arena– There’s always something going on at the Ontario Citizens Business Bank Arena. Ontario Reign Hockey Games, Ontario Fury Soccer, Disney on Ice, Boxing, Concerts, and even the Globetrotters made an appearance! It’s a nice, clean, spacious facility with plenty of food options and several bars.
3) Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park– two lakes for fishing, a swim complex with water slides, splash pads, peddle boats, picnic tables and group picnic shelters for large parties.
5) Graber Olive House– Home of world famous Graber Olives grown and produced by the Graber family since 1894. Tours are available throughout the year and in the Fall visitors may view the many activities which center around the long and careful tradition of grading, curing and canning Graber Olives.
6) K1 Speed (Indoor Go-karting)-State-of-the-art venue featuring two professionally designed go-kart tracks, high-performance electric karts, a spacious lobby complete with snack bar, and extensive collection of memorabilia. All jr. racers must be at least 48″.
7) Ontario Improv– Located outside Ontario Mills Mall. See comics Christopher Titus, Ralphie May, Aries Spears, and even Eddie Griffin. Popular comedy club that produces headliners!
8) Ontario Mills Mall– Huge outlet and retail mall! You can even find a Dave and Busters & Rainforest Café in this mall!
9) Ontario Reign Hockey/ Ontario Fury Soccer– Minor League Hockey & Soccer. The games are a lot of fun. A great sporting event combined with a loads of entertainment including contests and giveaways! It’s a fun environment, great for kids!
10) San Antonio Winery– Wine tasting, and a really cool wine store! Don’t forget to check out their events page.
11) Scandia Family Fun Center– Mini amusement park with rides, mini golf, kart racing, arcade, and batting cages.
12) World Elite Gymnastics– Parties, Classes, Open Gym, and Parents Night Out events!
13) Chaffey Community- Museum of Art– Art exhibitions, events, and open studio days.
14) Ontario Museum of History & Art– The purpose of the Ontario Museum of History & Art is to promote knowledge and understanding of the history, art, and cultural traditions of the greater Ontario area in a broad context.
15) Dinner Detective Dinner Mystery Show- The Dinner Detective was founded on three simple ideas: We wanted to create a show with intriguing scenarios, challenging mysteries and true-to-life dialogue. Having produced thousands of public and private shows and entertained tens of thousands of customers since our Los Angeles grand opening in November 2004, The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show is at the forefront of interactive dinner show entertainment.
16) La Cumbia Nightclub-1531 E 4th St in Ontario, California 91764
17) Sixth Street Bar & Grill – Formerly The Jazz Cafe. Eat, drink, and dance to Bachata or Country music, or sing karaoke on Wednesdays!
18) LOL Kids Club– LOL Kids Club is an indoor family fun center which brings out the inner child in all of us! Good for a variety of ages- and great for parties and playdates.
20) My Delight Cupcakery– Amazing cupcakes in beautiful designs.
21) Logans Candies– A long time staple in Ontario! Delightful candies, and you can watch them make it from scratch!
22) Gameworks– The GameWorks venues are entertainment centers that offer a unique combination of games, food and sports for the whole family. Each of our locations offers a dynamic roster of classic and modern arcade attractions, unique American cuisine and a wide range of craft beers and cocktails.