Finding the best golf courses in the Inland Empire is no easy task. We’ve identified some of the best in the metro Inland Empire area.
Best in the Inland Empire by InlandEmpire.com
- Oak Quarry – Riverside – A course so serene you’ll wonder if you’re really in the Inland Empire!
Other Great Golf Courses in the Inland Empire
- Temecula Creek Inn Golf Resort – A premier course and hotel set in wine country Temecula
- Journey at Pechanga – Temecula – Play 18 holes amongst sacred ancient oak trees and stunning mountain views…before hitting the blackjack tables at night.
- General Old Course – Riverside – Formerly for military-only, this course is a bargain and fun to play
- Empire Lakes – Rancho Cucamonga – Play on a course designed by Arnold Palmer!
- Hidden Valley Golf Club – Norco – Inexpensive, scenic and challenging course.
- Eagle Glen Golf Course – Corona – A popular course abutting the hills that separate the IE from the OC.
- Sierra Lakes Golf Club – Fontana – Smooth rolling greens nestles in just west of San Bernardino.
Best Golf Courses in Coachella Valley / Palm Springs
- PGA West – La Quinta – 6 world class golf courses, with the Stadium Course coming in as one of the most talked about courses in the region.
- Desert Dunes Golf Club – Desert Hot Springs / Coachella Valley – Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., the winds add another challenge for serious golfers. Keep an eye out for occasional discounts on this course.
- Desert Willow Golf Resort – Palm Desert – One of the best courses in the Coachella Valley. Open to the public.
- Escena – Palm Springs – Hip and fun golfing in the desert.