The Inland Empire has more options for lovers of the outdoors than any other area of Southern California! We’ve got the low down on the best action sports, automotive sports, minor league baseball, basketball, climbing, cycling, fishing, fitness, football, golf, ice hockey, mixed martial arts, boxing, running, hiking, mud runs, shooting sports, ice skating, rolling skating, skiing, snowboarding, sledding, water sports, wrestling and so much more!
- Etiwanda Falls, Rancho Cucamonga – Waterfall hike
- Sapphire Falls, Rancho Cucamonga – Waterfall hike
- Central Park
- Mt. Rubidoux – Riverside’s popular and iconic mountain hike
- More Hiking Trails
- Oak Quarry – Riverside – A course so serene you’ll wonder if you’re really in the Inland Empire!
- More golf courses here!
- Fairmount Park – Feed the ducks, go fishing, enjoy a walk and cruise on the paddle boats at this famous Riverside park
- UCR’s Botanic Gardens
- Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park in Riverside – Hundreds of acres of wilderness for hiking and biking
Ice Rink / Ice Hockey