The Inland Empire is home to more night clubs (nightclubs) than you may think! Avoid the hassle of going to Los Angeles or Orange County, and find a new favorite place to party right here in the IE, or go club hopping around the Inland Empire every weekend.
Here are some favorites in no particular order. Remember to check with the club first before going as this listing only names the clubs, not the nights and possible changes in schedules.
Night Clubs in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
Riverside Night Clubs
- Club Sevilla – Downtown Riverside-Sevilla Nightclub has state of the art sound and video system, VIP bottle service amenities, private rooms, plush lounge areas, go go dancers, nitros co2 system, outdoor smoking lounge, delivering a unique atmosphere and the best in DJ and Live Entertainment.
- Lake Alice Trading Co. – Downtown Riverside- Lake Alice was voted the best Sports Bar and the Best LIVE Music Bar in the Inland Empire by the Press Enterprise Reader’s Choice Award for 9 consecutive years!
- Worthington’s Tavern –Downtown Riverside- Free giveaways, 50+ beers available, 21+ drink specials, live DJ’s spinning all night.
- Mission Tobacco Lounge (MTL) – Downtown Riverside- Large menu, and packed entertainment calendar.
- Pepito’s Cantina– Near Riverside Plaza – Great happy hour!
- V26 – Thursday Nights at Mario’s Place (so they have a great menu!) – Downtown Riverside
- Romano’s Concert Lounge – Canyon Crest (Riverside)-Fun vibe, great bands!
– Rancho Cucamonga Night Clubs
- Goodfella’s – Open until 2am. Decent drink prices.
Pomona Night Clubs
- Club Rock It – A high energy, very popular club with frequent events!
- Flyway At Fox – Club features a full bar, music, dancing, and much more.
- Vive – Tequila Lounge and Nightclub – The Plush Tequila Lounge showcases over 100 different tequilas, gourmet cocktails, and Vive’s signature margaritas, complete with a flair show every 90 minutes by Vive’s own drink mixologist. The lower level is open on Friday and Saturday, and has the appeal of an ultra exclusive New York venue. The nightclub is complete with VIP booths, a large dancefloor, as well as an indoor/ outdoor patio where patrons can mingle with friends.
- That 80s Bar – Get your retro fix at this gnarly joint in neighboring Montclair!
San Bernardino Night Clubs
- Brandin’ Iron – Perhaps the I.E.’s most famous country bar!
- The Pines @ San Manuel Casino – Highland (San Bernardino)- The Pines has several intimate and semi-private dining areas… and it doubles as one of Southern California’s hottest night spots. The Pines offers some of the hippest DJ’s around, and an awesome interactive bar.
- Margarita Beach
Temecula Night Clubs
- Eagle’s Nest @ Pechanga Resort & Casino – This rooftop club and lounge offers live music, handcrafted cocktails, and spectacular views!
- Baily’s – Old Town Temecula-Tasty cocktails and cold beer served by the best bartenders mixed with great dance music make this a great place to spend your weekend nights.
- Killarney’s – Every town has its popular watering hole, and Killarney’s fills that spot in Temecula, with some of the largest interactive events, widest beer selection, tasty pub food and crowded dance floors in the Inland Empire.
Ontario Night Clubs
- Sixth Street Bar & Grill – Different types of dancing from Salsa to Merengue and more.
- Misty’s Restaurant & Lounge @ Hilton – Fun karaoke nights, cool vibe.
Redlands Night Clubs
- Boiler Room – Happy hour Tues-Sat. Hanger 24 beer.
- Vault Martini Bar – Live music, open mic nights, laid-back atmosphere.
Corona Night Clubs
- Marquee 15 – World class sound system and American fusion cuisine in a setting of chic classic rock décor.
- Bar 1650 – Dive bar with plenty of live music and DJs.
Upland Night Clubs
- Tequila Hoppers – Featuring fifty TV’s and two giant screens, large dance floor, 80 of the coldest beers in town on tap, large smoking heated patio, over 5000 specialty drinks and shots.
- Margarita Rocks – Open seven days a week until 2 a.m., this spot claims to be the wildest party in the IE.
Banning / Beaumont / Cabazon Night Clubs
- Vibe Nightclub @ Morongo Casino – Cabazon
Claremont Night Clubs
- Piano Piano – Dueling Piano Bar – Claremont
- Montana’s– San Dimas- Country dancing.
Check out our list of Gay Lesbian Bisexual & Transgender (GLBT) bars and clubs (and Bars) in the Inland Empire!
If we missed something or one of these clubs is closed, let us know!