The Inland Empire is home to more night clubs (nightclubs) than you may think! Avoid the hassle of going to Los Angeles or Orange County, and find a new favorite place to party right here in the IE, or go club hopping around the Inland Empire every weekend.
Here are some favorites in no particular order. Remember to check with the club first before going as this listing only names the clubs, not the nights and possible changes in schedules.
Night Clubs in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
Riverside Night Clubs
- Club Sevilla – Downtown Riverside-Sevilla Nightclub has state of the art sound and video system, VIP bottle service amenities, private rooms, plush lounge areas, go go dancers, nitros co2 system, outdoor smoking lounge, delivering a unique atmosphere and the best in DJ and Live Entertainment.
- Carlos O’Brien’s – Riverside-Open all night!
- Lounge 33 – Riverside Plaza – We brought a chic and truly cosmopolitan experience to the Inland Empire. Thirty-Three is a place where people can come enjoy sophisticated drinks, good music and great conversation.
- Killarney’s – Riverside- Every town has its popular watering hole, and Killarney’s fills that spot in Riverside and Temecula, with some of the largest interactive events, widest beer selection, tasty pub food and crowded dance floors in the Inland Empire.
- Lake Alice Trading Co. – Downtown Riverside- Lake Alice was voted the best Sports Bar and the Best LIVE Music Bar in the Inland Empire by the Press Enterprise Reader’s Choice Award for 9 consecutive years!
- Worthington’s Tavern –Downtown Riverside- Free giveaways, 50+ beers available, 21+ drink specials, live DJ’s spinning all night.
- Mission Tobacco Lounge (MTL) – Downtown Riverside- Large menu, and packed entertainment calendar.
- Pepito’s Cantina- Near Riverside Plaza – Great happy hour!
- V26 – Thursday Nights at Mario’s Place (so they have a great menu!) – Downtown Riverside
- Romano’s Concert Lounge – Canyon Crest (Riverside)-Fun vibe, great bands!
- Rancho Cucamonga Night Clubs
- Rock the Keys Dueling Piano Bar and Nightclub – Rancho Cucamonga-Rock The Keys is a sing along, clap along, drink along, have a good time dueling piano bar!
- Goodfella’s – Rancho Cucamonga- Open until 2am. Decent drink prices.
Pomona Night Clubs
- Sky Fox Lounge @ Fox Theater – Pomona- Club features a full bar, music, dancing, an outdoor balcony, gogo dancers, and much more.
- Vive – Tequila Lounge and Nightclub – Pomona- The Plush Tequila Lounge showcases over 100 different tequilas, gourmet cocktails, and Vive’s signature margaritas, complete with a flair show every 90 minutes by Vive’s own drink mixologist. The lower level is open on Friday and Saturday, and has the appeal of an ultra exclusive New York venue. The nightclub is complete with VIP booths, a large dancefloor, as well as an indoor/ outdoor patio where patrons can mingle with friends.
San Bernardino Night Clubs
- Brandin’ Iron – Perhaps the I.E. most famous country bar -San Bernardino
- The Pines @ San Manuel Casino – Highland (San Bernardino)- The Pines has several intimate and semi-private dining areas… and it doubles as one of Southern California’s hottest night spots. The Pines offers some of the hippest DJ’s around, and an awesome interactive bar.
- Margarita Beach (Yelp)- San Bernardino
- Stinger’s Night Club – Popular rock ‘n’ roll club – San Bernardino
- Pepe’s – San Bernardino
Temecula Night Clubs
- Club Silk @ Pechanga Resort & Casino – Temecula- Excellent music, great themed events, plus the casino to hang out in.
- Bailey’s – Old Town Temecula-Tasty cocktails and cold beer served by the best bartenders mixed with great dance music make this a great place to spend your weekend nights.
- Killarney’s – Temecula
Ontario Night Clubs
- The Jazz Cafe – Ontario- Upscaled ambience as you enter the lounge, live entertainment throughout the week, providing industries’ top DJ’s spinning the hottest sounds for your dancing pleasure and preparing Southern Cajun Cuisine for those with exquisite taste.
- Fusions – Ontario
- Toro Sushi Bar Grill Lounge Nightclub – Ontario-DJ’s, Ladies nights, great food, check their facebook page for “No cover charge” nights!
- Misty’s Restaurant & Lounge @ Hilton – Ontario- Fun karaoke nights, cool vibe.
Redlands Night Clubs
- Cancun Bar and Grill (and Club EVO Fridays) – Redlands- VIP Booths, drink specials for early arrival.
- Revolution – Redlands-18+ and over
- Boiler Room – Redlands- Happy hour Tues-Sat. Hanger 24 beer.
- Vault Martini Bar – Redlands- Live music, open mic nights, laid-back atmosphere.
- Charlie Jewell’s Restaurant and Bar – Redlands- 40 beers on tap, 30 bottled beer, and huge assortment of liquor. M-Th night specials.
Corona Night Clubs
- Mill Creek – Corona- Check websites for Dj nights and Karaoke nights!
- Marquee 15 – Corona-World class sound system and American fusion cuisine in a setting of chic classic rock décor.
- Rack’s Billiards and Bourbon – Corona-Friday is DJ night, Sat is Live Classic Rock night
Chino Night Clubs
- Happy’s Sports Bar & Grill (formerly known as Godfathers) – Chino
Upland Night Clubs
- Tequila Hoppers – Upland- Featuring fifty TV’s and two giant screens, large dance floor, 80 of the coldest beers in town on tap, large smoking heated patio, over 5000 specialty drinks and shots.
- Margarita Rocks – Upland – Open seven days a week until 2 a.m., this spot claims to be the wildest party in the IE.
Banning / Beaumont / Cabazon Night Clubs
- Vibe Nightclub @ Morongo Casino – Cabazon
Claremont Night Clubs
- Hip Kitty Jazz and Fondue – Claremont- A swanky and intimate jazz supper club and lounge located in downtown Claremont’s Village.
- Piano Piano – Dueling Piano Bar – Claremont
- Club Impulse – Montclair- For the thick and curvy. Hip Hop, R&B, Top 40, Old Skool, Reggae, & MashUps!
- Montana’s- San Dimas- Country dancing.
Check out our list of Gay Lesbian Bisexual & Transgender (GLBT) bars and clubs (and Bars) in the Inland Empire!
If we missed something or one of these clubs is closed, let us know!