More than 100 vintage, antique and handmade vendors, creatively curated by Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, are coming to Los Angeles, Feb. 25 and 26, 2017. The most well-attended and popular event of its kind in the Southwest, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market attracts tens of thousands of shoppers twice a year to their home events in Scottsdale, Ariz. Known for careful selection of quality exhibitors, selling unique treasures and inspiring design, the market is sure to be a popular attraction for Los Angeles-area vintage enthusiasts.
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market Los Angeles will be held February 25 & 26, 2017, at the Fairplex in Pomona, 1101 W. McKinley Avenue in Pomona (91768). Ticket prices range from $8.00 to $25.00 (see below).
“After a warm reception at our first California market in San Diego last year, we knew we wanted to continue our westward expansion,” said Coley Arnold, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, cofounder and owner. “The Los Angeles area is full of shoppers with great taste in vintage décor and we are thrilled to bring them this high end event.”
All things chippy, rusty, vintage and handmade are on display in inspiring booths. Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market also features live music, delicious food, drinks, photo ops and infinite amounts of design inspiration.
“It will be a really fun event for families, friends, or a day-date with your significant other,” said Lindsey Holt, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, co-founder and owner. “We have a range of vendors with an array of options and price points for everyone.”
- Online tickets go on sale January 1, 2017 at junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com
- Early Entry, 8:00-9:00am Saturday, February, 25: $20.00 in advance or $25.00 at gate. Includes first pick on Saturday morning before crowds, re-entry on Sunday starting at 9am, and a Junk in the Trunk Reusable shopping bag (Pre-sale ONLY).
- General Admission, 9:00am-4:00pm Saturday & Sunday February 25-26: $8.00 at gate only
- Military discount, $1.00 off, at gate only
- Wear official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel for $1.00 discount, at gate only
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Venue charges for parking – $10.00 per vehicle. Please plan to carpool.
Since 2011, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market has welcomed well over 100,000 shoppers through its doors across Arizona, and now, California. What started as a small backyard market and creative outlet for founders Holt and Arnold has supported more than 600 small businesses over the last five years. Reaching the local community has always been at the heart of the event. The market has long partnered with local Young Life chapters to send high school and junior high kids to camp, as well as other non-profits to bring forth the greater good.
For more information on Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, a detailed list of featured vendors and additional information, visit junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com or follow us on – facebook.com/junkinthetrunkvintagemarket and @junkinthetrunkvintagemarket (Insta) – or use follow along via this hashtag, #junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.