Ready for some pseudo time travel? Celebrate the fantasy, history and ingenuity behind Steampunk on March 18 and 19 at Orange Empire Railway Museum.
The Iron Horse/Family Steampunk Carnivale celebrates the future of the past. It pays homage
to the Victorian Era, Edwardian science fiction and the Industrial Revolution with a our real, live steam-powered VC2 locomotive being the perfect backdrop.
Enjoy the quirky Victorian-flavored hip hop of Poplock Holmes and the magical medicine show of Dr. Solar.
Other activities and displays include:
- Steam locomotive and vintage trolley rides;
- Steampunk artisans displaying jewelry, handiworks and steam-driven contraptions and imaginative gadgets;
- Steampunk/Victorian era fashion show and costume contest;
- Steampunk panels and workshops;
- High Tea at the Fred Harvey Museum (extra $10 fee);
- Victorian age steam-powered car
- Children’s activities