The best Valentines Day date ideas are here in the Inland Empire! No need to drive for v-day out with your special someone! St. Valentine has blessed the Inland Empire with plenty of surprises for your lady or guy. Here are a few we found:
- Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse – 2533 S La Cadena Dr
- Sayaka – Sushi and teppanyaki-1060 S Mt Vernon Ave
- Le Rendez-vous Cafe – 201 E Valley Blvd. The spiritual successor to San Bernardino’s legendary Le Rende-Vous Restaurant, boasting the same head chef and a more informal dining atmosphere. French/Creole cuisine., vegan/gluten-free friendly.
- Citrus City Grille-2765 Lakeshore Dr.
- Kings Fish House – Corona/Rancho Cucamonga- Seafood galore
- Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen– 980 Montecito Dr Suite. 110
- Shogun Restaurant– 275 Teller Street
- Taps Fishouse & Brewery -Great restaurant with an oyster bar!
- Le Pain Quotidian -Breakfast, baked good, and amazing desserts.
- Tutti Mangia– Italian-102 Harvard Avenue
- Uno Tre Otto -Claremont- Formerly La Picoletta, the same owners re-opened under a new name, with a new (and still authentically Italian) menu.
- Pints & Quarts Gastropub-17600 Collier Ave
- Rumble Fish – Montclair- Sushi & Saki!
- Kellogg Ranch – (at Cal Poly)-This unique restaurant is operated and managed by Cal Poly’s students, but is no slouch when it comes to food and atmosphere.
- Pomona Valley Mining Company – Pomona- Candlelight dinner & dancing. $160/couple!
- Antonino’s Italian Restaurant & Bar – Rancho Cucamonga- Dine on specialties from northern and southern Italy in their elegantly-decorated dining room.
- Flemings – Top-notch steakhouse!
- Kabuki – Sushi
- Kings Fish House – Seafood galore
- Sushi One Spot – Another sushi place in Rancho Cucamonga, operated by the former owners of Riverside’s famed Asahi.
- Take-out from Vince’s Spaghetti for a romantic night at home
- Caprice Café- Beautiful indoor and outdoor seating. Special Valentines menu.
- Citrone – Fresh food in a bistro like setting. Vegetarian options, and you can request a tasting menu.
- Rok N Fondue – 3 types of fondue- cheese, chocolate, and a broth, perfect for dipping!
- The State – Gastropub with fun food and mixologists
- Time in a Bottle – Good for drinks and apps.
- Cafe Sevilla – Offers a Valentine’s special 4-course dinner and flamenco dancing.
- Creolas Restaurant – A Riverside Top 25 restaurant. Home cooking!
- La Chat Noir– A French restaurant in downtown Riverside with amazing food! Prix Fixe Valentines Day Menu & Special Valentines Day Weekend Menu
- Mario’s Place – This Italian favorite in Riverside offers a special annual Valentine’s menu. Offering a prix fixe for $69/person.
- Mission Inn – a perfect place for a romantic meal is one of the Inland Empire’s classiest spots.
- Salted Pig – An upscale Riverside favorite
- Castaway – Dinner with spectacular views in the hills of San Bernardino. Offering a fix prix this month!
- Miyagi Sushi – San Bernardino-Check out the excellent reviews on Yelp!
- Aroma Indian Grill- – They have a special valentines day menu!
- Caffe Allegro – Warm and cozy with great wine, and even better food.
- Magdaleno’s Restaurant – French and Italian cuisine.
- Drinks at a local brewery
- Wine tasting
- Filippi Winery
- San Antonio Winery
- Wine tasting in Racho Cucamonga
- Buy a bottle of wine. Trader Joe’s has plenty, and there are numerous local wine stores.
- Dinner at the top of the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. City lights, snow and cold weather for cuddling
- Apple picking
- Couples massage at Glen Ivy
- Day spas in the Inland Empire
- Ice skating
- Walk on the beach
- Hot air balloon ride in Temecula
- Idyllwild- The cabins are pretty affordable, even for those on a budget
- One night stay at the Mission Inn with dinner for two
- Downtown Riverside
- Victoria Gardens – Rancho Cucamonga
- Hockey / Reign game
- Balcony Brunch @ Santa Anita Racetrack
- Watch a good band
- Play acoustic and write a song
- Movie night at home with chocolate and ice cream
- Drive-in movie theater
- Jurupa Drive-In
- Riverside (Van Buren) drive-in
- Grab some food at your favorite restaurant in a to-go box, share a blanket, and cozy up to your honey to watch a double-feature for super cheap
- Nachos and Netflix
- Romantic comedy from the Redbox
- Crepes De Paris – Sweet and savory crepes in Rancho Cucamonga
- My Delight Cupcakes – Ontario
- Kellys Cupcakes- Riverside
- Cheesecake Factory
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Ice cream sundae for two
- Lookout at the city lights at the top of Haven in Rancho Cucamonga
- Heading up Highway 18, park in a turnout and enjoy looking down at the city lights.
- Massage oils
- Sunset picnic atop numerous mountains in the Inland Empire – Mt. Rubidoux (Redlands), Sapphire Falls (Rancho Cucamonga) , Etiwanda Falls (Rancho Cucamonga), Rim of the World Drive near Arrowhead/Big Bear and more.
- Without the kids!
- With the family
- As long as you’re with someone special
Outside the Inland Empire
- Las Vegas for the weekend
- Go onboard the Queen Mary
- Harbor boat ride and Salt Creek Grill in Orange County
- Whale Watching