The best Valentines Day date ideas are here in the Inland Empire! No need to drive for v-day out with your special someone! St. Valentine has blessed the Inland Empire with plenty of surprises for your lady or guy. Here are a few we found:
- Mission Inn-Riverside- a perfect place for a romantic meal is one of the Inland Empire’s classiest spots.
- Sayaka restaurant -Colton
- Eureka Burger – Redlands / Claremont-Not necesarily romantic, but it has a hip vibe, great food and good beer.
- Kabuki – Rancho Cucamonga- Sushi bar
- Castaway– Dinner with spectacular views in the hills of San Bernardino.
- Creolas Restaurant– A Riverside Top 25 restaurant. Home cooking!
- Mario’s Place – This Italian favorite in Riverside offers a special annual Valentine’s menu.
- Citrone – Redlands- Hip, yet casual with a great wine selection.
- Le Rendez-vous – This very romantic restaurant in San Bernardino serves up French specialties.
- Antonino’s Italian Restaurant & Bar– Rancho Cucamonga- Dine on specialties from northern and southern Italy in their elegantly-decorated dining room.
- Kings Fish House– Corona/Rancho Cucamonga- Seafood galore
- Flemmings– Rancho Cucamonga- Great steakhouse!
- Jazz Cafe– Ontario- Jazz & drinks!
- Caffe Allegro– Upland- Warm and cozy with great wine, and even better food.
- Le Pain Quotidian – Claremont- Breakfast, baked good, and amazing desserts.
- La Piccoletta– Claremont- Authentic Italian cuisine
- Hip Kitty Jazz & Fondue– Claremont- A swanky and intimate jazz supper club and lounge located in downtown Claremont’s Village.
- Miyagi Sushi – San Bernardino-Check out the excellent reviews on Yelp!
- Rumble Fish– Montclair- Sushi & Saki!
- Take-out from Vince’s Spaghetti
- Cafe Sevilla – Riverside- Offers a Valentine’s special 4-course dinner and flamenco dancing.
- Taps Fishouse & Brewery– Corona- Great restaurant with an oyster bar!
- Pomona Valley Mining Company – Pomona- Candlelight dinner & dancing
- Kellogg Ranch – Pomona (at Cal Poly)-This unique restaurant is operated and managed by Cal Poly’s students, but is no slouch when it comes to food and atmosphere.
- Spaghetti Eddies– Glendora- Great Italian food and spumoni.
- Salted Pig – Riverside – An upscale Riverside favorite.
- Valentine’s dinner at various Temecula Wineries
- Magdaleno’s Restaurant – Upland – French and Italian.
- Idyllwild- The cabins are pretty affordable, even for those on a budget
- One night stay at the Mission Inn with dinner for two
- Drinks at a local brewery
- Wine tasting
- Filippi Winery
- San Antonio Winery
- Wine tasting in Racho Cucamonga
- Buy a bottle of wine. Trader Joe’s has plenty, and there are numerous local wine stores.
- Dinner at the top of the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. City lights, snow and cold weather for cuddling
- Apple picking
- Couples massage at Glen Ivy
- Day spas in the Inland Empire
- Ice skating
- Walk on the beach
- Hot air balloon ride in Temecula
- Downtown Riverside
- Victoria Gardens – Rancho Cucamonga
- Hockey / Reign game
- Watch a good band
- Play acoustic and write a song
- Movie night at home with chocolate and ice cream
- Drive-in movie theater
- Jurupa Drive-In
- Riverside (Van Buren) drive-in
- Grab some food at your favorite restaurant in a to-go box, share a blanket, and cozy up to your honey to watch a double-feature for super cheap
- Nachos and Netflix
- Romantic comedy from the Redbox
- My Delight Cupcakes – Ontario
- Cheesecake Factory
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Ice cream sundae for two
- Lookout at the city lights at the top of Haven in Rancho Cucamonga
- Heading up Highway 18, park in a turnout and enjoy looking down at the city lights.
- Massage oils
- Sunset picnic atop numerous mountains in the Inland Empire – Mt. Rubidoux (Redlands), Sapphire Falls (Rancho Cucamonga) , Etiwanda Falls (Rancho Cucamonga), Rim of the World Drive near Arrowhead/Big Bear and more.
- Without the kids!
- With the family
- As long as you’re with someone special
Outside the Inland Empire
- Las Vegas for the weekend
- Go onboard the Queen Mary
- Harbor boat ride and Salt Creek Grill in Orange County
- Whale Watching