St. Patrick, the great saint of green beer and senseless partying, will bestow a day of drinking fun upon the Inland Empire in early March! Want to know where the best St. Patrick’s Day parties in the Inland Empire are at? We’ve got your list.
- Killarney’s St. Patrick’s Day – Temecula
- Every year Killarney’s fills their parking lot with Irish bands, Irish dancers, bag pipers, beer trucks, food and games. The whole family will enjoy this energetic party with the California Celts playing fun Irish tunes, dancing, face painting, games and vendor booths. Killarney’s is bringing in the Fitz Army motorcycle crew to perform their amazing MotoX jumping skills right in the middle of all the action. Bring the kids to watch this amazing show of death-defying feats at 1pm – 4pm – 6pm shows.Doors open at 9am and if you show up before noon there is no cover charge. Starting at noon there is a $10 cover for 16 and older, and goes to $20 after 4:00pm.
- Insomniac’s Beyond Wonderland – San Bernardino – Best of the Inland Empire
- Insomniac’s Beyond Wonderland is an enormous St. Patrick’s Day event that draws huge crowds from around Southern California for this top notch electronic music festival. A SoCal treasure for large festivals in our backyard of San Bernardino. Tickets start at around $99 and go up from there, but this event is worth every penny.
- Los Rios Rancho in Oak Glen
- St. Patricks Day Ceili Dance- (3/18)Join us for an evening of traditional Irish ballads and called cotillion dancing. A festive a lively evening is sure to be had.
Our farm kitchen will prepare a hearty traditional Irish dinner of Corned beef, cabbage, and soda bread.
Available from 6:00-8:00
For the first time at this event we will also be offering spirits at our bar: Oak Glen Cider co., red wine, and more.
- St. Patricks Day Ceili Dance- (3/18)
- St. Patricks Day Kids Parties – Bryant park, Nichols Park, Orange Terrace Park, Villegas Park –Riverside (3/17) 4-6pm
- Mill Creek Cattle Company – Mentone
- Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party- All you can eat GRAND BUFFET! Featuring Corned Beef & Cabbage and all the fixings. Pork Spare Ribs, Fried Chicken, Farm Fresh Salad, Cole Slaw. $15.95 ALL YOU CAN EAT, ALL DAY! Also, Irish Music, Singing Dancing. Music by Andy Lepak, Irish Dancers later in the evening. 1874 Mentone Blvd., Mentone, CA 92359
- The Beach – Riverside
- Celebrate with the luck of the Irish! The Beach will be hosting a St Paddy’s Day party with live music, drink specials, Corned Beef, games, Jameson shots, Irish Car Bombs and A BEER GARDEN!!!!
- Shamrocks Pub & Grill – Corona
- Tilted Kilt – Chino – Like Hooter’s, but with more revealing plaid mini “kilts” and bras.
- California Irish Festival – Upland
- The California Irish Festival will close down 4 city blocks to celebrate the best in Irish cuisine & food trucks, Family fun, Vendors, live music and a full beer garden AND Whiskey Bar. All ages are welcome
- The Royal Falconer Pub – Redlands
- Open at 8am, Bagpipers from Blanford & Sons 3pm, and again at 7:30pm. Tullamore Dew featured Irish Whiskey. Corned Beef and red potatoes $12, Corned Beef sandwich with choice of side $11, Irish Stew (with lamb) $3.50 cup and $5 bowl.
- Time in a Bottle Bar & Bistro – Redlands
- $4 Irish Shot; $4 Guinness; $5 Irish car bomb; $5 Irish cocktail, Old Fashioned, Manhattan, Whiskey n Coke, Whiskey n Ginger ale and Shepard’s Pie.
- Tudor House, Lake Arrowhead, CASt. Patrick’s Day Concert (March 17th)To listen to “Craic in the Stone” is to be transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Emerald Isle. The eclectic Celtic folk rock band, formed in 2013, is named after the quintessential Irish expression “craic,” which is pronounced “crack” and means fun times. Cracking open ancient Celtic stones to share their storytelling songs today, the band breathes new life into traditional pub songs, ethereal Celtic melodies and contemporary British Isles’ folk and rock songs.The band has earned a reputation for an invigorating, eclectic Celtic sound that spans gorgeous storytelling and tightly woven harmonies, pub songs and traditional tunes, originals and fresh covers, as well as instrumental jigs and reels.Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. for dinner. Menu options include corned beef and cabbage (of course!), whisky chicken, salmon and vegetarian cottage pie. Start your meal with baked potato soup; end it with Irish apple cake.
- St. Patricks Day Kids Fun– Corona (Shops @ Dos Lagos) 3/17 from 4-6PM. Games, face painting, balloon art!
- Saint Patrick’s Day at the The Pub! @ The Redlands Falconer Pub 3/17-3/18 Celebrate 20 years of St. Patrick’s Day @ The Redlands Falconer Pub, Downtown Redland’s Oldest Pub. Enjoy Delicious Traditional Irish Fare including Corned Beef & Cabbage, Corned Beef Sandwiches, and Guinness Lamb Stew.
The Blandford & Sons Bagpipe Band will be performing Live @
3:30pm AND 7:30pm.
Food & Drink Specials All Day / No Cover!
- Route 30 Brewing– Riverside– “The Pit Stop Party” 3/17 from 6-10PM Craft beer, live music, great food!
- The Beach- Riverside-3/17-Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day @ The Beach! There will be an Outdoor Party Featuring:No Cover!! Live Bands, Drink & Shot Specials, Ski Shots & More! Inside We’ll Feature Amazing Irish Favorites like Corned Beef ,Guinness Stew & Shepards Pie! Also, a Special Performance by Authentic Bagpipes!
- Roscoes Famous Deli- Chino Hills 3/17- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We open at 9AM because you can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning! (LOL! BE RESPONSIBLE!!!) We’ll be serving up our Irish Breakfast and March Madness hoops are on all day!
Green Beer, HUGE Beer Garden in the parking lot, Dj/Emcee Services by Disco, Musical Chairs, Bagpipes, Rod’s shenanigans & MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW…
- Tilted Kilt– Chino 3/17-Its an all day party at Tilted Kilt Chino! Drink and shot specials, giveaways, Photo Booth and the world famous Tilted Kilt Girls!