The Inland Empire has plenty of gay and lesbian (GLBT/LGBT) bars and night clubs. No need to head to West Hollywood, Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego for a fun night out! Whether you’re keeping it local in Riverside or San Bernardino, or heading out for a big night in Palm Springs, the Inland Empire has it all!
Riverside Gay & Lesbian Bars
- Club VIP – Bar & club with live DJs and 18+ entrance -Riverside near Riverside Plaza
- The Managerie – Bar, dance floor and patio -Downtown Riverside
Upland Gay & Lesbian Bar
Club Oasis – Upland- 18+ Wends-Sun. Drag Idol competitions Sunday.Now closed!
Pomona Gay & Lesbian Bars
- The Hook-Up – Pomona – Juke box, full bar, video games, pool table
- Alibi East – Pomona – Popular destination in the Western Inland Empire.
- 340 Restaurant and Nightclub – Pomona – Popular upscale destination.
San Bernardino Gay & Lesbian Bars
- 340 East – The newly opened San Bernardino branch of the very popular 340 in Pomona.
Victorville Gay & Lesbian Bar
- Club Amnesia, 3rd Wednesday of the month, 14269 7th St., Victorville, CA 92395, 2 dance floors, Gogo dancers, VIP lounge, large smoking patio. 21+ (Facebook, Twitter)
- The Hub Bar & Lounge– 2001 West Valley Boulevard. Dinner & Drag Show!
Palm Springs Gay& Lesbian Bars – The world famous hot spot for the LGBT community!
- Toucan’s Tiki Lounge – Palm Springs – One of the most popular destinations in the Coachella Valley!
- Hunters – Palm Springs-Voted Best Dance Bar by Palm Springs magazine! 21+
- Spurline – Palm Springs
- Street Bar – Palm Springs
- The Barracks – Palm Springs – Leather bar
- Studio One 11 – Palm Springs
- Diggs – Palm Springs
- Tool Shed – Palm Springs
Check out our list of night clubs in the Inland Empire!