Inland Empire .com
The Inland Empire has numerous romantic restaurants for you to take your special someone out for a night on the town. While there may not be any ocean views, you can count on plenty of great food, comfortable atmosphere and a short drive.
- Eureka Burger – Claremont – Not necesarily romantic, but it has a hip vibe, great food and good beer.
- La Piccoletta- Claremont- Authentic Italian cuisine
- Le Pain Quotidian – Claremont- Breakfast, baked good, and amazing desserts.
- Hip Kitty Jazz & Fondue- Claremont- A swanky and intimate jazz supper club and lounge located in downtown Claremont’s Village.
- The Back Abbey- An intimate gastropub (cuz sometimes a beer & a burger with no kids can be VERY romantic!)
- Viva Madrid- Authentic Spanish Tapas and a full bar!
- Aruffo’s Italian Cuisine- Good prices, nice atmosphere
- Sayaka restaurant -Colton
- Kings Fish House- Corona- Seafood galore
- Taps Fishouse & Brewery- Corona- Great restaurant with an oyster bar!
- Luna Modern Mexican Kitchen- Hidden gem! Upscale menu, beautiful decor!
- Momo Sushi Bar- Fresh sushi, and varied menu (for those who aren’t into sushi!)
- Spaghetti Eddies- Glendora- Great Italian food and spumoni.
- Eden Garden Cafe- Hookah bar, belly dancers, and great Mediterranean food
- Rumble Fish- Montclair- Sushi & Saki
- Kellogg Ranch – Pomona (at Cal Poly)
- Pomona Valley Mining Company - Pomona- Candlelight dinner & dancing
- Kabuki - Rancho Cucamonga- Sushi bar
- Antonino’s Italian Restaurant & Bar- Rancho Cucamonga- Featuring some of most stunning and delicious dishes from Northern and Southern Italy, Antonino’s is the ultimate in casual yet elegant dining.
- Flemmings- Rancho Cucamonga- Great steakhouse!
- Kings Fish House- Rancho Cucamonga- Seafood galore
- Vince’s Spaghetti- Just like Grandma used to make!
- Sycamore Inn- Steakhouse and wine bar
- Mission Inn – Your choice of Mexican, Italian, the Steakhouse, and 54 degrees (lounge outside of the steakhouse)
- Creola’s Restaurant- Riverside- Riverside top 25 restaurants. Home cooking!
- Mario’s Place – Fancy Italian restaurant during the day, fun nightclub at night!
- Cafe Sevilla - Tapas & Sangria! Drink specials nearly every night!
- Salted Pig – Innovative food, full bar, largest beer selection in Riverside
- Vino Veritas Wine Bar- Great wine, extensive martini list, good food in a dark relaxing setting.
- Monark Asian Bistro- Asian Fusion in an intimate setting
- Magnone Trattoria- Italian. They have a really small store inside with some gift ideas and to-go ordering!
- Castaways - San Bernardino- Champagne dinner and dance buffet
- Miyagi Sushi - San Bernardino-Check out the excellent reviews on Yelp!
- Le Rendez-vous - San Bernardino- Special 4 course Valentines day menu in this very romantic restaurant
- Caffe Allegro- Upland- Warm and cozy with great wine, and even better food.