Why eat mediocre hamburgers when you can have the best burgers in the Inland Empire? We agree! Our fans rated the best of the best, and here they are!
So you think you know the best burger joint in the Inland Empire? We’ve working on the official list of the best of the best in the Inland Empire!
- In ‘n’ Out Burgers – Locations throughout the Inland Empire. RATED the Best Burgers in the Inland Empire by our followers on Facebook!
- Zorba’s Burgers – Riverside – RATED the Best Local Burger Joint in the Inland Empire by our followers on Facebook! Famous for burgers and bike night! Try the Zobra’s burger for a tasty pastrami hamburger!
- Eureka! Burgers – Claremont & Redlands. Known for creative burgers and cold microbrews served in a upscale setting.
- Salted Pig – Riverside. Full menu with gourmet burgers and craft beers.
- Bravo Burgers
- Pomona, 1215 N. White Ave.
- Redlands, 1911 W. Redlands Blvd.
- Adelanto, 16880 Sportsman Center
- Chino Hills, 14698 Pipeline Ave.
- Moreno Valley, 21635 Eucalyptus Ave.
- Victorville- 14508 Valley Center Dr.
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries
- Temecula (two locations)
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
- Moreno Valley
- Palm Desert
- Rancho Mirage
- La Quinta
- Burger Boss – Moreno Valley / Riverside – Fresh, high quality, health-conscious burgers made custom ordered.
- Back Abbey – Claremont
- Nick’s Burgers – Redlands
- The Deli – Rancho Cucamonga
- Tams Burgers – Yucaipa
- Burgertown USA – Redlands
- Nessy Burgers – Fallbrook
- Rodeo Burger – Norco
- Golden Ox – Pomona
- Round’s Burgers – Claremont
- Johnny’s Burgers – Riverside
- Heroes Restaurant – Claremont
- Lucky Greek – Riverside
- Perrone’s Grinders – Mission Blvd – Riverside
- MGM Burger – Bloomington & Riverside
- The Hat – Rancho Cucamonga & Upland
These places have mixed reviews, but some people swear by them!
- Sammy’s Burgers – Ontario
- George’s Burgers – San Bernardino, Rialto and Fontana
- Baker’s – Riverside (5 locations)
See also – About Redlands vote on the best burgers in Redlands.