Open mic nights (AKA open mike nights) in the Inland Empire are every day of the week. If you’re working the open mic circuit or just enjoy watching others perform, be sure to check these out.
- Back To The Grind, Riverside- Every Monday at 9pm and every Tuesday at 7pm
- West Coast Rock School, Riverside – First Friday of each month at 7pm
- Redlands Underground, Redlands – Every Monday at 9:30p plus $2 Wells and Domestics All Night
- Augie’s Coffee House, Redlands – Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm
- Royal Falconer, Redlands – Wednesdays starting at 9pm
- Flapper’s Comedy Club, Claremont- Sundays starting at 9 pm. Free admission, 1 drink minimum.
- The Fender Center, Corona – Selected Saturdays at 1pm – Check their website for details
- The Koffee Klatch, Rancho Cucamunga – Every Wednesday at 6pm
- It’s a Grind Coffeehouse, Corona – Every Saturday at 6:30pm
- Bob’s Pit Stop Pub, Menifee – Every Sunday at 8pm.
- British Bulldog Pub, Upland – Every Wednesday at 9pm
- Folk Music Center, Claremont Last Sunday of each month at 6pm
- Hideaway, Downtown Riverside – Every Tuesday
- Plum House Coffee Club, Riverside – Friday & Saturday 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Double check these listings by checking the venue’s website or call first.