Victoria Gardens is giving single (and attached) guests something to celebrate this Valentine’s Day with a special day of pampering and shopping. On Saturday, February 9, Victoria Gardens will hold its first Anti-Valentine’s: Pamper Thyself event: a free, all day event giving shoppers the opportunity to take advantage of sales, giveaways, complimentary refreshments, makeovers and a special Instagram contest.
“Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love, and what better way to celebrate than to pamper yourself!” said Melina Ferraez, Director of Marketing for Victoria Gardens. “To create this special event, we’ve partnered with some of our wonderful retailers to give guests the opportunity to treat themselves to makeovers and spa treatments, as well as complimentary food and refreshments, all while enjoying a fun day of shopping with friends at Victoria Gardens.”
To participate in the event, guests must first check in with Guest Services where they will receive a $10 Victoria Gardens gift card (limited to the first 200 people), a map of the center with a list of participating retailers, and a special wristband that will identify these guests as participants in the Anti-Valentine’s celebration.
Participating stores and promotions include:
- Complimentary treats and refreshments
- One-on-one styling from boutique stylists
- A free gift with purchase
- Free drawing for an after-hours shopping party
- White House Black Market
- Complimentary snacks
- 10% off a single purchase during the event
- Free raffle with various prizes
- The Body Shop
- Free makeovers and skin consultations
- Free deluxe sample and refreshments
- The opportunity to join The Body Shop’s “Love Your Body” program, save 10% on purchases all year long, and be entered to win a pampering gift
- Complimentary refreshments and treats
- Personal shopper available to give style advice
- Bath & Body Works
- Free Bath & Body Works Signature Collection item of shopper’s choice with any purchase of $10 or more (Up to a $12 value)
- Complimentary dessert table
In addition, Victoria Gardens will be conducting a special Instagram contest during the event where guests can enter to win various prizes. To enter, guests are invited to Instagram a picture of themselves and their friends at the Anti-Valentine’s Day event enjoying the various promotions. Contest participants must follow @victoriagardens and tag that handle in their post, and use the hashtag #AntiValentineVG. Photos taken at the event and submitted by Saturday, February 9 will be eligible to win.
- francescas inland empire
- Victoria Gardens logo